Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To My Loved Ones ,from Amanda




To My Loved Ones, from Amanda
To My Loved Ones I Left Behind,
but only for a little while...


Remember me, but when you do, don't look for me
at the cold earth.

I am not there.

Look UP
Look to the Heavens
that's where you will find me.

Remember me, talk to me,
leave me a flower,
but do not leave
without looking UP.


Let the warmth
of the Son
shine down
on your face
and smile
and remember
my sparkling eyes
my laugh
my hugs..

In Heaven
where I live
I am ALIVE
I am UNHARMED
I know LOVE like I never did before.

Be happy for this
be happy for me
keep sending me your love
I receive it with joy!
I am sending my love
back to you.

Every day, every night,
always.


there is no time
in my Heavenly home
On that joyous day
that I am reunited with you
no time will have passed for me,
I just got here
and there you will be!
My precious friends,
my precious family,
you have to wait to be with me
but there is no time passing here..
there is only LOVE
indescribable JOY
and never ending PRAISE

I leave pennies
to remind you to keep your heads UP
towards the Heaven
where God is holding me
in His arms.

My Heavenly Father
in all his majesty and splendor
holds me
forever
and ever

So do not look for me
where my body left your earthly home
or where it is laid to rest
in the ground
I am not there

I only feel your love
I want you to feel mine

Someday all the questions will
be answered
Jesus will wipe every tear
from your eyes
and there will not be
any more tears
for you to cry.

He'll wipe them all away
and you will know
what I now know.


Keep this
close to your heart
and you will know
that it's true.


All my love,
Amanda Christian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and comforting thank you.